Mr. Wonderful spent another grueling day doing battle with the blowing snow. He loves ham so I put this flavorful ham steak together for a quick and esasy supper. After supper, he was asleep in his chair in minutes!
Recipe: Ham Steak with Molasses Orange Glaze
- 1 ham steak – fully cooked 1 – 1 1/2 pound
- 4 Tablespoons Molasses
- Juice of one orange ( about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- Drizzle Olive oil into a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in half of the Molasses and Orange Juice
- Place ham steak in skillet
- Drizze steak with remaining Molasses
- Cook till heated through – about 15 – 20 minutes, turning half way through cooking.